Wednesday 15 June 2011

Things are coming to an end

We had a pretty good week this week, so far.  Dinner at my house where we had a wonderful dinner on The charcoal BBQ.  Seafood for our starter.  Mussels, Shrimp and salmon.  then  for dinner we had Asparagus steak and Potato wedges.  So yummo and it was with my sister and Family and Mom, so it was good company.
the Hockey game was on Monday so I decided to get into the spirit of the game (even thought i absolutely hate sport watching and how crazy people get about losing and the game) I mad a dessert called "Stanley Fruit Pudding cups."  it took a lot of thinking on Austin and I's part to come up with the name.   I normally hate Pudding but Epicure makes the best Pudding.  I actually liked it and ate it all up.  and of course the kids did today.  Today I made Stanley Fruit Jello cups, so hopefully Vancouver wins.  Austin told me this morning that "he felt sorry for the Canucks"  i asked him why and he said "Because Boston is gonna win, I am psycho dont you know"    He is so cute.  I do think Boston is gonna win the cup too but I want Vancouver to win.  I just have the gut feeling.  
 So yesterday was Austin's last Day of Gymnastic's and he passed Level One  :)



 He has decided that after he received his Ribbon that he has to go back to get Level Two.  he wasn't planning on returning but he wants to now.  Which is awesome.  I was hoping he would decide that.  I watched him after he got his ribbon and you could just tell he was so proud of it, it made my heart melt.  He is such a great little man.
Faithie's last day of Gymnastics is Sunday so I will have to post some pictures.

So as you can tell great week so far.  Tomorrow I have appreciation tea at the school, early pick up of the day care kids (BONUS).  Friday I got called into work (Boo)  so I have to miss the morning of EVE beach Day but the afternoon will be spent at Gyro Beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment