Monday 17 October 2011

So I am not sure what I wrote last but I am thinking I was probably talking about Austin and his new school.  It seems to be doing well.  He has the best teacher which really helped out with the transition.  I have been keeping very very busy, which is why i have not written in a long time.  Not only do I have my epicure business which is slow and I could use much more sales. Iseem to spend more then I make cause i love the stuff.  Anyways as I was saying, I started an Avon business so perhaps I might make some money from one of them, but it seems to be going int the same direction.  I hope business picks up.

So I have baby fever.  I always said no more, no more.  I have my boy and my girl, but lately i have been wanting another one.  I know it will pass but I have always wanted 3 kids but Roy says no lol.  It is probably better this way.  Faith starts full time kindergarten next year and then i can go out into the adult world and get a job.  I am hoping to maybe take a course soon but not sure what direction I want to go in. Toss up between computer classes so i can be a secretary or pharmacist assistant.  Who knows, any job away from the house and children that aren't mine would be a nice break.  It has been 7 years since I have worked outside of the house.

I am now on the new PAC at the new school and it is very much not the same as the last one.  The parents at the new school have the stick wedged up so far up there butts it would take a surgery to remove them.  I have never been in such a clicky situation before except for high school.  I even had one lady bend down to talk to me like I was a freaken child.   I thought it was pretty rude, and it bugged me but hey life goes on and i am trying to teach my child to not let things like that bug him so I need to do the same.

So other then my business's kids and school I pretty much do nothing.  I try my best to get as much work done during the day so I have my evenings with my family. Trying to put in a little quiet reading time in as well.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe baby-fever is contagious? It seems like a lot of people I know are having babies again... and they are just sooo precious... lol, I'm not quite wanting another - but there are moments when I think about it.

    I'd love to get together some time, even just an evening for coffee or something.. it's so hectic here I lose track of time! I had no idea I was such a perfectionist until school happened! Anyway, then we could bitch about stuff and enjoy kid-free time lol.

    ReplyDelete