Monday 22 August 2011

With School brings busy days

Wow I can't believe the summer is almost over and Little Austin is gonna start school.  A new school too, which is scary and exciting.  I have a PAC meeting next week and with that brings a lot of responsibility for me.  I am excited and scared all in one cause I am taking on a secretary position and I think I will be ok with it.  I really hope to meet new moms like I did at Eagle View, I really need a friend support system in my life.  Seems funny but I really need friends in my life.  I always hope I can find the kind of friendship that I have with my Best Friend in Edmonton but that is hard to come by.   If only my friend could live here in Victoria then I would be set.  I am thinking that Austin will be fine making friends but he has talked about his old friends more now that summer is ending.  He does have our neighbor friend that he spends lots of time with so that has been helping him.  So I have been part of an e-mail group called fly lady and it helps you keep organized and clean.  I love it and it is making the stress of the house and Day care to a minimum.  I am so excited to get back into a school routine and have my fly lady routine. I think this is going to be a good year.  Right now I am in the middle of trying to get my Epicure business name out there.  My goal is to be able to stop having a Day home by next September.  Have a daytime job while the kids are in school and have my epicure business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment