Thursday 5 May 2011

Top Ten Quiz....I like to steal :)


Top 10 Quiz


Ok i am gonna do this point form if possible.  I got half way through twice now and some how erased it.  LOL  

1. What topics do you most like to read about on blogs?
       -I have not read anybody's blog, I think I will get into it more once my PAC meeting is done next week and I am done organizing my house. 

2. What are your favorite blogs?
          -I do read Skola's Blog when ever I write my blog ,  She is so much like me in many ways that it is nice to read about her life.

3. How did you decide your family size?
         --I wanted 3 kids Roy wanted one.  
         -I wanted a boy and a Girl, in that order and I got that.  After have a Day Care I decided I will stick with my Two beautiful children and not be greedy.   

4. How did you grow up?
       - My Father was an  Alcoholic, I have blocked out most of my childhood for that reason I think.  
      -My Father would come home drunk and beat my mom up.  My sister would hide in her room  and I would have to defend her.   I remember one time my day came home earlier then normal wanted an apple but his favorite knife wasn't in the drawer/  He took the knife from the sink and sliced my mothers ear.  
      -  One day my father came home from work early.  He was a hard worker.  He never missed a day  and he had a bad head ache and he crawled up on the couch.  He ended up being rushed to Vancouver by helicopter because a vessel in his brain burst.  He slipped into a coma, had brain surgery  and when he woke of 6 weeks later he lost his memory completely.  My mother decided to put the past behind her and start new.  My father still too this day has lost short term memory lose.  
     -My Father snapped one night and slapped my mother for no reason years after his memory lose and that is when my mother divorced him. 
     -my sister is 7 years older then I am so she moved to Victoria when I was  about 12.  
 
5. How did you meet your spouse?
        -I was dating Roy's step Brother Jesse, he was immature and spent most of our relationship doing drugs with his very young friends and skate boarding.  I spent most of my time with Jesse's Step mother Vicki, So Roy's mom.  
       - Roy was a Forest fire fighter and was out of province for a month with out being able to speak to him mother so his mother was supper worried.  Then one day he just walked into Vicki's house and I just happen to be sitting with her on the couch watching Trading Spaces Probably.  It was love at first sight....I cant resist a uniform.  
          -I broke up With Jesse became really good friends with Roy.  We hung out all the time.  One night he decided to go for a drive and I went with him.  He lost control of his car and flew us off the side of a hill/mountain. side.  We went upside down and smashed into a tree.  I went to emergency and he stayed by my side all night and thats when I feel in love with him.
     -I was in a long distance relationship at the time and so I put my feelings for Roy to the side.  I moved to Vancouver where my boyfriend was and that was a bad mistake.  I didn't know him as much as I thought and I couldn't get Roy out of my head.  I moved Back to Kitimat and We have been together ever since. 
6. How were you proposed to?
   -was pregnant with Faith living in High River Alberta.  Roy, Austin and I decided to go for a walk he was gonna propose on our walk but I was crying and complaining about pain that he decided maybe not such a good time.  
     -once we were home and I was feeling better Roy called me into Austins room.  when I walked in Austin was holding a ring box and Roy was next to him on his knee.  Austin opened the box (2 years old)  and said.  "we love you, will you merry Daddy?"  It was the cutest thing ever.  I am still waiting to be married but it will come one day. 

7. What do you believe?
     I am not sure about this question.  Mainly I believe you need to live one day at a time.  Your family comes first.  And there is always someone else having a worse day then You. 

8. What are your favorite things?
Drink: Coffee
Band: Rihanna (not really a band) 
Show: Vampire Diaries 
Chore: re-organizing/de-cluttering
Season: Summer
Book: Twilight series 

9. What do you normally wear?  T-shirts and black pants.  Having a Day care requires not so nice clothes and comfort. 

10. How did pregnancy affect you?  Austin was a breeze.  I cant complain about anything.  Faith on the other hand.  I had to spend 9 months sitting up (thats when Wow came an addiction) .  I couldn't be around any loud nosies she would go nuts.  Even now when something is to loud she freaks out covers hers ears and cries.  I was sick for 4 months and my back was so sore from sitting straight all the time.  

From left:  Mom my Conny.  Auntie Odette, Me, Faith and Lucy my sister. 


Some of Roy's Large Family.  
Back row:  Step Sister Storm, Nephew Chase, Niece Rylee, Niece Hailey.  Sister in Law Sandy.  Niece Carolynn, Brother Mike Niece Katelynn, Faith and Roy
Bottom Row: Step Brother (Ex Boyfriend) Jesse, Jesse's Girlfriend Alicia, Niece Chloe, Brother Royce, Austin and I.   

Missing half of his family lol...Actually more then Half.  

 Our Family Picture.  

1 comment:

  1. awww! I actually teared up at your proposal story! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete