Friday 15 April 2011

TGIF

What a long week!!!! I am sick but feeling much better now. Taking care of a brand new kid which made me realize why I wanted to open up a day care in the first place. Faith has changed so much since I started caring for other children and not for the good. I have been taking care of the new kid for 2 days now and I have noticed a slight change in Faith already. Sh e is playing again and being happy and not fighting. I guess she does better with some kids better then others. The new kid is like a breath of fresh air. I only have one issue and that is that I cant go to my Play group like I normally do when I have the 4 kids but I plan on having a talk next week with the lady who runs it and let her know that I really would like to keep coming, i think the kids would be crushed if we stopped going to Play group. I plan on doing some shopping this weekend for sure. Easter presents, consignment sale, birthday presents and finishing off my Earth quake kit which is also giving me piece of mind. On another note I found this really cool game called Pocket Legend on my IPOD which is so similar to Wow but a bit of a challenge to understand but still fun and passes the time. The family is going to an old friends house who is like family. I have known her all my life and she has MS so it is gonna be so good to go to her house and see her. She has been asking since Christmas for us to come over again cause she just loves the kids and she cant come to my house cause of the stairs so my heart goes out to her. Well I am off to Face Book land where I can play Frontier Ville while the Day Car kids play blocks and Trains. I LOVE MY LAB TOP cause I would go insane lol . HAPPY WEEKEND if you don't hear from me.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep coming on tuesdays to playgroup you can mention that we usually come too and I don't mind keeping and eye on your kids as well.

    ReplyDelete