Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter Weekend

Wow it has been a long time since I have written. I had a long Easter weekend and I kept busy so no time for computer. Thursday was my first day off and I did some shopping with Faithy. Bought some flowers for the garden and did some gardening. Friday was my Brother in laws birthday and I got supper hammered which doesn't happen often. For Ia little person it takes a lot for me to get drunk so lets just say 7 drinks later I was feeling it. It only sucks that I was hanging out with who I was hanging out with. My sister is a Debbie downer and she is no fun at all. I guess she thinks that being 7 years older then me she needs to be good and blah blah blah. I just miss my sister in Law in Calgary. We could sit and drink and juts have a great time. Not that drinking is high on my list of have to do when I go out. but you know I am only 29 and once in a while it is nice to just let loose. Roy doesn't drink anymore so there is always a responsible parent around lol. Saturday we went for a long walk up the trails of MT Doug and Roy and I watched a Movie. My mom was over that night but spent most of the movie talking on the phone with her sister which was super annoying cause she talks loud and she didn't get off the phone till 11:30. I was half asleep, Roy was in bed and I knew that the kids would be up bright and early wanting to go on the egg hunk. Sunday was a supper hyper day and we really didn't do much. Hung out and I think we went bunk bed shopping. Monday was another day of bunk bed shopping and moving rooms around. I bunk beds should arrive tomorrow and I am so excited to get them in the room. I have had the kids sleeping in the same room since Monday and so far not bad. They are still getting used to it but they are falling asleep pretty well. Faith loves sharing a room and I love having a play room for the Day care. The new little boy started at the Day Care and he is awesome., he makes me remember why I wanted a Day Care in the first Place. The other kids I have, which I know I complain a lot about make we wanna quit what I do and never look back, which is sad. Anyways this is what has happened. As you can tell I live a boring and uneventful life. Really not worth blogging but it feels good to blog. and if no one reads then all well. i really need to take the time to learn how this program works because I would love to add pictures in here but don't know where to start.

2 comments:

  1. Next time we get together I can show you. It's pretty easy once you know... although sometimes the thing acts up!

    for adding a picture:
    when you're writing a post, on that bar at the top with fonts and sizes and whatever.. there's a little, well, picture and you click it and it brings up and upload tool like FB to put pictures on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Skola, I figured it out after I e-mailed you. I have been posting my stuff on quick post but if I wanna add more to my post I have to do it a different way. I guess I am not that big of a tool as I thought lol

    ReplyDelete